Discover La Union: Thunderbird Resorts Poro Point

Sunday, July 21, 2013

   Traveling to the northern part of the Philippines is one of the things that makes me feel so excited. While other people get bored traveling via land for up to five hours or more, I find it relaxing and I seldom go to sleep in order not to miss the views on my window. Early this month, I had the chance to join a team building activity at Thunderbird Resorts Poro Point in San Fernando, La Union. It is a huge village and is greatly inspired by Santorini, Greece. At the main hotel, we were amazed by the white and blue structures, a dazzling 5-star hotel where we we slept for 2 nights! So far, this is the best hotel experience for me, with the world-class amenities, services, excellent cuisine, fresh pool and beach and the best people of course. :)



 Some photos courtesy of Martin Yu and Kervin Francisco











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram