Persiana + Kuwagos Grill

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Late publish:

For the first time  I'm trying to blog using my phone. It's quite difficult since the screen is smaller, I keep on zooming and scrolling all the time, I'm more comfortable typing on my laptop. Anyway, in order to make the story short, as of the moment, It's my first day on a new project. I don't have access yet to my computer and it's an orientation day so not that much hectic. I still have hangover from yesterday (though I don't drink), with my previous teammates. We celebrated our milestone at Persiana Restaurant with buffet lunch and my last day at Kuwagos Grill during the night. It was such a memorable day and night. They're one of the best team I've been so far in my 3 1/2 years in the company. :)








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram