My SM Fashion Finds Showcase at Avanade 8@8 Event

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Last Friday night, our company Avanade, a partnership between Accenture Inc. and Microsoft celebrated its 8th year anniversary at Dusit Thani, Makati City. I was excited about it because I love attending events where I get to meet my colleagues and the company executives. Aside from the excitement, to be honest,  I was worried and hesitant to go because it was a formal gathering and strict with the dress code. Before that, I have no idea which is the right thing to wear, where can I buy the outfit, and I don't have a lot of extra money. In my mind, it must be expensive to become fabulous and I don't want to look drab on that night. I didn't want to look like two years ago, same event, same place, I had headdress eklavu and my flabs didn't fit the dress well. Good thing when I was in the department store of SM North Edsa, I saw a lot of formal clothes, so many choices and good quality dresses at  very affordable prices. I liked their spacious fitting rooms and the salesperson was accommodating enough so I easily get to choose the dress that will suit me best. I got my shoes, bag and accessories at the department store in SM Megamall a few days after.
 
Here are my fashion finds:
 
My goal is to become presentable in corporate look. I didn't wear much accessories to achieve a minimalist, simple but elegant effect. An epitome of an SM lady, see how happy and confident the girl was below! :)
 
red peplum dress from Xara, yep, not Zara :p, violet heels from Parisian Elegance collection, pearl earrings from Karutora, red satchel bag which I grabbed from somewhere in the department store
How I enjoyed the night with my colleagues:
 
My Edcon - BI family, awarded for delivering the world's largest SQL Server deployment. Well deserved! :)
 From my very first project assignment, some of my Aetna peeps. :)
My New Joiners Orientation and bootcamp batchmates since we started working January 2010.
 
My current teammates, MyScheduling guys! :)
Vanity and wacky shots with the boyfie.. ♥ ♥ ♥
Photobooth! :)
 
Click image to visit The SM Store facebook page

 
 
 
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram