The Greenery Bulacan

Wednesday, January 06, 2016

I've been living in the province of Bulacan for 27 years now and I'm proud to say that I'm a Bulakenya since birth. I am an introvert and a homebody at times but it is pure joy for me to travel and explore places I've never been to. I have been to different parts of the country but to be honest, I haven't explored our very own province that much. Bulacan is known for historical sites like Barasoain Church and Biak-Na-Bato but not for island hopping and beaches since the province is located in Central Luzon region which has the largest plain in the country. More than a year ago, Kim Jones (blogger, fashion model and wife of actor Jericho Rosales) posted on her Instagram account a photo of an infinity pool from a new resort in Bulacan. I was really curious about the place since we don't have much beaches in the province and how a resort came up with an infinity pool with an excellent landscape. I've researched and found that the resort is called 'The Greenery' located facing a river in Sabang, Baliuag. The place is now so popular for team building activities, prenuptial shoots and as events place for weddings, debuts, etc. I went there after New Year's Day celebration to relax before going back to work after a long holiday break. I felt the elegance of the place from the pavilion/gazebo, lighthouse, colorful villas, cottages, the pool and the food. I found every corner of this place so romantic and Instagram-worthy. I haven't tried but was able to watch some guests enjoy water sports activities such as kayaking and jet skiing. Their staff was so accommodating and polite, they even shared some stories about the history of the resort when it was still exclusive for Koreans and their funny experiences with some guests.

To go there via bus: (From Metro Manila)


Ride a Baliwag Transit Bus from Cubao Terminal up to Baliuag Terminal. Bus fare is P75.00 as of this writing. There is a tricycle terminal near the bus terminal, inform the driver to drop you off The Greenery. Tricycle fare is P40.00 for a special trip.




The Single Villas



The Grand Villa



The Lighthouse.. favorite spot for prenup shoots especially at night..




The Gazebo.. where wind blew the freshest as it is facing the Sabang River surrounded by lush greens and waterlilies.




The TGI Express.. a miniature train that can be fully operational upon request. It can take guests around the entire resort.




The Infinity Pool... I'm speechless.. Mr. Rainbow showed up while we were swimming. It was indeed a perfect and blessed day..





The Barn...at day and night..





The Greenery 
# 80 Rio Vista Subdivision
Sabang, Baliwag, Bulacan

Tel Number: +044 766 6325 
Telefax: +044 766 6326 
Sun Mobile: +0922 827 5122 
Email:info@thegreenery.ph








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram