Cebu City

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Visiting Cebu means exploring a huge part of the Philippine history. Sorry for this another late post, but last October, I had a chance to be in Cebu for the very first time. Sadly, it was only for a day and the only activity I was able to do was the city tour. As a Roman Catholic, it felt amusing to visit the birthplace of Catholicism in the Philippines. I was so happy to see the actual Magellan's Cross, the city's most famous landmark. I was also able to visit the following: Sto. Niño Basilica de Cebu, Lapu-lapu Shrine, Alegre Guitar Factory, Fort San Pedro and the Taoist Temple.

P.S. I hope I can go to Bantayan Island or Oslob on my next visit.. :)



Magellan's Cross... When we went, there were woods that support this large cross.




Lapu-lapu Shrine


Sto. Niño Basilica de Cebu


Alegre Guitar Factory.. where I bought my very first ukulele.. :)


Fort San Pedro


Colon Street


Taoist Temple







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram