Poshmark Boutique

Sunday, September 21, 2014

I've been following a lot of online shops in Instagram because of affordable fashion finds. Last week I've decided to drop by Poshmark Boutique in Timog Ave., QC., it houses several clothing brands from different online sellers. It's an everyday bazaar and even local celebrities shop here too! You can find shoes, bags, cosmetics and accessories on the first floor while the chic blouses are on the second floor. They have fitting rooms and the staff were very nice and accommodating.  I was able to buy five blouses for only P1500.00. I got my favorite items from Ripples by Jenny, Chestbox and Hershoppe. 





Poshmark Boutique
Unit 4 Ushio Plaza 1, Sct. Torillo, Quezon City
Mon-Sat 10AM - 9PM
Sun 10AM - 7PM
IG: @poshmarkboutique

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram