Wedding Weekend: Nurture Spa Village Tagaytay

Sunday, September 09, 2012

09.08.2012
Another first time for me.. to be invited in a garden wedding in Tagaytay! :)
The venue was in Nurture Spa Village, one of the 28 Most Relaxing Spas in Asia by CNN Go.
Congratulations  and best wishes Rannie and Joy Adona! :)

The aisle...


 Terraces...

I call this 'The Orange Tree'.......
 I don't know the exact specie but it followed the wedding's motif.. Cool! :)
Amenities for relaxation..

Cute kiddos.. :)

The reception..


Yey! A close-up photo of the stunning newly weds (Kero + Pusa)
Disclaimer: To my blog readers.. the groom is not Radney but his twin brother. ;) 
 Amazing isn't it??!! :)
Here's us.. :)
  Complete album posted on my FB page














You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram