My Childhood Watercolor Art

Saturday, July 14, 2012

When I was 10 years old, I thought I am as talented as CJ de Silva, the child painter in a Promil commercial. Of course, it was just a childhood fantasy and I am not as talented as her, very very far from her talent. But at that time, i was inspired to create my own works of art using an ordinary elementary watercolor (the one I used in MAPE). My dad kept some of them in an envelope together with my old testpapers. I saw it today and they put a big smile on my face. :) So funny that even my signature then was patterned on hers..

My backyard-inspired painting.. a palmera, a narra tree and a butterfly..


A palette... balloons...rose....face of a woman.. anything colorful..


Mother and child... Inspired by Malang.. (wow.. level-up)


Nationalistic side..
Moro vinta..


Bulaklak ng kangkong..


Fishes???






You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Original art means the artwork which the painters created the artwork with hand. These artworks are unique and no one has the authority to paint these again. If you want to buy the best original artwork then you can visit our site. Best original artwork

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Instagram