Bittersweetness

Sunday, May 06, 2012

Last year, around June, I joined the Redhead Model Search. I wasn't aware that there is an ongoing contest in SM Megamall, out of nowhere, someone insisted me to do the catwalk. Napapaghahalatang tambay ako ng Girls Teen's Wear section ng Department Store. It was a fun experience, the make-up artists and photographers were kind to me. Unfortunately, I wasn't chosen, not even in Top 12. (Pero feeling ko di lang nila ako na-contact kase nawala na yung sim ko.. hahaha.. asa!!!) But I admit, hindi naman talaga pang-model ang height and body shape ko.


This was my super thick make-up courtesy of Maybelline (which was so hard to remove)..


Dyaraaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnn..... Here are the winners...


I always see their posters at the mall. Sometimes, I imagine, what if I won the contest. Baka nagkalat nadin ung face ko sa SM. Anyway, I'm happy for them, they deserve to win. And it's been a year. Let's move on. :)))) BTW, I still looove clothes from Readhead. :)))

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram