Blue Cam + Pink Lappy = Happy ME!!!

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Happy Labor Day every manggagawa out there! Just because walang pasok sa office today, I'm inspired to write my third blog post. Yesss, this will be my third blog and I am a late bloomer in blogging. One side of my brain was overused by mathematical and scientific formulas and computer programming queries. It's time to use the other side of the brain because my skills in grammar and writing will be tested here. It has been said that engineers are bad spellers and have poor writing skills, so I have an excuse! :)

In order for me to start creating blogs. I was forced to buy two gadgets which are the basic needs for blogging. Wala nakong maipon dahil dito at nagbabayad pa ako ng monthly installment sa HSBC. Pero ok lang, it's time for me to buy something for myself. Walang tv sa condo, so instead of nakatunganga bago matulog, I find it more productive to make this  as a hobby after work.

Di ako mahilig magpicture kaya di na ako nagtangkang bumili ng SLR. Instead, Radney and I shared some of our money to buy a point and shoot camera. Sony DSC - TX10 was our choice because we love to swim and magbabad sa tubig. It's waterproof, shock proof and slim, perfect for any activities. He chose the BLUE one. The suggested retail price for it was Php 23,999.00 but we were able to purchase it for Php 12,000 cash at House of Gadgets in Robinsons Forum.

I'm not a techie person. When I decided to buy a new laptop, I've chosen fashionability over functionality. I really want a PINK one!!! Pink Sony Vaio E Series costs Php 36,999.00 for 0% 12 Months Installment. Ang tagal ko in front of TCA store in SM Annex kase gusto ko talaga sya. Rad literally drags me away from the store. With that price, makakabili ka na ng i5 laptop sa ibang brands. The one i bought is equipped with i3 processor. At the end of the day, I'm happy with it and I feel so girly, di ko naman kailangan ng super fast na processor. I can say that I am contented with my PINK lappy and I am more eager to compose more blogs.













You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram